jeffreyyounggren.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or otherwise exploit any part of the Site for any commercial purpose.
- The Site and all its content, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, images, photographs, videos, and audio files (“Content”) are the property of jeffreyyounggren.com and are protected by copyright and other laws.
- jeffreyyounggren.com reserves all rights to the Content.
You may submit comments, reviews, images, and other content to the Site (“User Content”). By submitting User Content, you grant jeffreyyounggren.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, and distribute your User Content for any purpose, including commercial purposes.
You agree to not use the Site to:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
jeffreyyounggren.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Content or User Content, and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in any Content or User Content. jeffreyyounggren.com does not endorse any opinion or recommendation expressed in any Content or User Content.
jeffreyyounggren.com does not make any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any Content or User Content.
Limitation of Liability
jeffreyyounggren.com shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of the Site or the Content or User Content.
You agree to indemnify and hold jeffreyyounggren.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of the Site or Content or User Content or your violation of this Agreement.
jeffreyyounggren.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site or any part thereof at any time, without notice.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and jeffreyyounggren.com and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and jeffreyyounggren.com. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. The failure of jeffreyyounggren.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.